There are too many good people who can’t get ahead in their life or business.
But there’s a common reason why:
They say they’ll do something, but never do it. Nothing separates the winners from the losers more than sticking to your word — especially when you’d need to cut off your arm in order to stick to your word.
Nothing is more important than your word. And nothing can create more wealth or more misery than your word.
In this episode, I reveal the importance of your word and how it can either drown you in opportunities or mediocrity.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “Travel Effect” that helps you knock out your chaotic to-do list in 48 hours or less (1:58)
- The 3-word, but radically destructive reason why you’re always struggling and never get ahead in life (6:09)
- How Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones helps you avoid committing business-crippling financial disasters (7:08)
- The weird way having the best lawyers work for you can bankrupt your business (7:49)
- How to effortlessly attract opportunities that pay you more than most people make in their life (11:09)
- Why lying is the common denominator behind why you’re always sick, dealing with tragedy, and not where you want to be in life (21:18)
- The “Universe Curveball” that once conquered forever lets you live on easy street where you never worry about money again (22:56)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.