My DM’s are flooded with people who feel stuck or behind the 8 ball in their business. The truth is, entrepreneurs should feel behind the 8-ball more often than not because we’re always pushing and expanding to the next level.
The problem is when you trick yourself into feeling like you accomplished a lot when you really haven’t done anything.
But there’s an easy way to conquer these feelings. You have to look at the data.
Too often, we get trapped in our feelings (both positive and negative) and they derail our success. But when you look at the raw data, you’ll know exactly where you need to do and what you need to stop doing.
In this episode, I share how you can get over your feelings and focus on the data so you can become the most successful version of yourself.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How your favorite social media guru is actually derailing your progress (even if they inspire you sometimes) (2:03)
- Why raw numbers destroy personal feelings like anxiety and overwhelm (6:14)
- The one and only reason why you feel like your behind the 8-ball in your business (12:35)
- Why a pen and a notepad is all you need to accomplish all of your wildest dreams (12:54)
- Why you should want to lose money to acquire new customers (16:01)
- How your emotions will stunt your growth more than anything else (especially positive emotions) (17:50)
- Why being “busy” is the most dangerous and immediate threat to your business (27:07)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.