There’s two types of people in this world. Those that act. And those that think.
Those that act make the big bucks, drive the fancy cars, and live a lavish lifestyle. Those that think are the losers who will never control their own destiny or bank account.
Which one are you?
In this episode, I’ll ask you a simple question that’ll reveal which one you really are.
Listen to the episode now and discover if you have what it takes to make it.
Show highlights include:
- The braindead simple question to ask yourself that instantly helps you afford anything you desire ([4:55])
- The #1 trait every single high-level entrepreneur has — do you have it? ([7:32])
- Why making a fool out of yourself by making wrong decisions fast tracks your success ([7:51])
- How wasting a boatload of cheddar on material items makes you a wealthier business owner ([8:14])
- The real cause of your anxiety (and how to crucify it in an instant) ([15:34])
- The “edit on the fly” technique for transforming wrong decisions into correct ones and getting to your goals at breakneck speed ([16:12])
- The counterintuitive “Profit Last” system that’s the difference between Four Seasons and a Red Roof Inn ([23:07])
To figure out if the government owes your business FREE money, you can either visit http://www.MarkEvansDM.com/ERC or call or text 844-627-7108 to get an answer in minutes.
Go to https://markevansdm.com/goldmine to get a free document you can download that shows you how to use the concepts mentioned in today’s show to become stinkin’, filthy rich.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.