I can instantly tell if someone will be a massive success or a humiliating failure depending on how they define marketing.
You can’t win in business if you think marketing is a cost. It’s an investment vehicle powerful enough to transform $1 into $10 a million times over.
Marketing terrifies “fakepreneurs.” But it’s the single greatest wealth building secret known to mankind.
In this episode, I reveal why marketing is the bloodline to your business. I’ll show you some different ways to market. And help you get started even if you don’t have a marketing budget.
Show highlights include:
- Why you can’t build a business by word-of-mouth marketing (even if you’re the best at what you do) ([3:43])
- The weird way wasting all of your money on marketing makes you stinkin’, filthy rich ([7:37])
- Why focusing on one social media platform is more profitable than being on every one ([10:46])
- How to make a massive impact with your marketing when you don’t have a penny in your budget ([13:53])
- The “Dollar Trick” from one of the greatest marketers ever that you can easily apply to your promotions ([25:52])
- Why giving gifts is the single best marketing secret you never heard (and easy ways to start sending meaningful gifts) ([28:42])
- How to protect your business from ruthless social media companies who will shut down your accounts for having the wrong political beliefs ([48:01])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.