We’re all going to die. The question is do you let your death push you into a corner and paralyze you or do you transform your fear into fuel to build a legacy?
As counterintuitive as it sounds, death is the single greatest motivator to build your dream life — whether you want to be a billionaire, spend every day at the pool with your kids, or travel the world for 7 years straight.
In this episode, I’m revealing how to use your death to motivate you so you can start building the life you’ve always dreamed about having.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to harness your inner “Fear Fuel” to become drunk with motivation ([2:16])
- Why entrepreneurs must have fun or their business fizzles out and dies ([4:25])
- How thinking about your death “jolts” you into becoming wildly wealthy instead of settling for a soul-sucking 9-5 ([8:02])
- The “Death Filter” which makes shelling out $300k easier than buying a coffee at Starbucks ([16:51])
- Scared of death? Here’s the weird way “thought auditing” makes you excited to die ([18:12])
- How to make a lasting impact in your kids’ life with an iPhone (even if you pass away tomorrow) ([21:21])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.