Making a lot of money in sales isn’t a special talent. Any moron can do it — especially when they’re selling a great product.
But most sales guys conflate making a lot of money with success. And it’s easy to hire one of these guys who say they’re amazing at sales, but will actually hurt your business and company culture.
In this episode, I’m sharing why you should run away from sales guys who talk a big game. And the brain dead simple way to make high ticket sales easier than riding a bike.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why going 92 hours without food supercharges your business growth ([1:09])
- How being on the brink of bankruptcy makes you more successful than any mastermind, course, or book ever could ([6:11])
- Why working at a front desk in a Four Seasons hotel transforms you into the best salesman on the planet (especially if you have no sales experience) ([8:36])
- Why 80% of athletes and lottery winners go broke (and how to prevent going bankrupt with a fraction of the money) ([18:37])
- How spending $300,000 to build a village in Haiti is the greatest gift you can give yourself ([22:07])
- The “20k in 4 days Challenge” anyone can do if you work in your unique ability ([27:29])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.