Most entrepreneurs aren’t happy right now. They think that once they hit a certain revenue number, they’ll magically become happy.
But money doesn’t create happiness. It’s an old cliche, but it’s true. I’ve met people who had over $500 million dollars in their piggy bank but were more miserable than a child in a third world country.
You have to learn to be happy today or you’ll never be happy in the future no matter how much money you make.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to become uncomfortably happy every single day of your life — even if you’re dirt broke, don’t have a family, and are getting evicted this week.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to be happy in 10 seconds or less (even if your life and business are splitting at the seams) ([1:51])
- Why you could make $500 million dollars and be the most miserable person on the planet (and the trick to create happiness when you’re $50k in debt) ([9:07])
- How to close million dollar deals while you’re sitting on the toilet ([27:25])
- Why embarrassment is a cheat code for becoming massively wealthy ([31:57])
- The “Chapter in a Book Method” for laughing at your most humiliating failures and using them to fuel your success ([34:15])
- Why your haters are your greatest source of happiness in the world ([42:19])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.