Too many people settle for a mediocre life instead of living their dreams. Why? Because our minds play tricks on us and fool us into being average.
Here’s the cold, hard truth:
It’s hard to make more than a million dollars. But it’s also hard to NOT make more than a million dollars. If it’s going to be hard either way, why not make more and live a better life?
In this episode, I’m sharing how you can stop your mind from playing tricks on you so you become the top of the top 1%.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The insidious way mediocrity oozes into your life and defiles your relationships, health, and business ([7:36])
- How inferiority disguises itself as gratefulness and swings an axe to your dreams ([8:44])
- Why always trying to make the right decisions makes you broke and fills you with regret ([10:37])
- How penny pinching on marketing ends up costing you tens of thousands of dollars (or more) ([11:38])
- Jeff Bezos’ dirty little secret for creating a billion dollar company (without solving any life-changing problems) ([19:52])
- Why trying to close more deals kidnaps your sanity, overloads your stress, and shrinks your bank account ([22:18])
- The counterintuitive reason making pennies from deals generates colossal wealth ([24:11])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.