Everyone says they want to be a millionaire. But not everyone does it.
Because they don’t really want to be a millionaire. If you do want to be a millionaire, nothing can stop you from reaching your goal. The truth is most people use being “busy” as an excuse to be lazy.
Those who actually want to be millionaires reverse engineer every detail of the process and have an unbreakable will to become successful. And this starts by first understanding what you want.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to uncover what you really want in life so you can reverse engineer it and make your success inevitable.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How your brain holds you back from making $1 million dollars more than anything else ([4:44])
- The “Travel Agent Secret” for making more money and having more freedom than you ever thought possible ([5:35])
- How delusional thinking drives you to bankruptcy (and the trick to use it to help you reach your craziest goals) ([12:36])
- One similarity all America’s Top Villains have that will help you build a wealth empire ([14:03])
- Why nothing is as lonely as becoming stinking, filthy rich ([15:31])
- The “3×3 Real Estate Trick” that floods you with an unlimited amount of leads, meetings, and deals ([18:18])
- Why it’s better to set your money on fire than try to save it ([21:28])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.