There’s a million ways to make a million dollars. So why aren’t more people millionaires?
The simple answer is that they’re drowned in too many opportunities — killing their ability to focus. It sounds counterintuitive, but the more business ideas you try, the less you make.
In this episode, I’m sharing why getting laser-focused on your unique ability is the quickest way to make your first million dollars.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why too much opportunity is the #1 reason most people fail ([1:48])
- The “One Thing A Day” Method that prevents you from bowing down to time vampires so you can move the needle ([18:12])
- How “Consultive Sales” can help you close more deals (without feeling shady or slimy) ([23:13])
- Why taking advice from your friends and family will bankrupt you ([26:13])
- How to print more money than the fed (without thinking up one new idea) ([30:15])
- Why asking for help is the most powerful thing you can do (even if it makes you feel weak) ([44:45])
- The counterintuitive reason focusing on passive income will burn you out and keep you broke ([54:57])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.