Too many “business owners” play business — they don’t actually own a business. Instead, they have a high-paying job working for a psychopath.
Here’s the problem:
A high-paying job cannot create generational wealth. The harder you work, the more you cheat yourself of becoming massively wealthy.
I made this costly mistake for the first 15 years of my career. And I don’t want you to make the same mistakes as me. In this episode, I’m revealing how you can tell if you have a business or a high-paying job, and steps you need to take to turn your job into a real business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How making more money kills the inner business owner inside you ([3:21])
- Why you fire yourself from your business or you’ll sabotage it ([9:05])
- How working hard makes it impossible for you to become wealthy ([13:25])
- The “Island Effect” that helps you create a multi-million dollar business in 10 minutes (or less) per day ([14:08])
- 4 questions to ask yourself to see if you’re a real business owner or LARPing as one ([16:40])
- Why nothing will bankrupt you faster than million dollar ideas ([23:46])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.