Entrepreneurship ain’t all sunshine and rainbows — despite how your favorite social media guru makes it seem.
Truth is, entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone. It’s more difficult, more stressful, and more lonely than anything you’ve ever done in your life. People who make it seem too easy are only looking to steal your hard, earned money.
In this episode, I’m giving you permission to quit trying to be an entrepreneur. If you’re not made out for this life, you’ll be more profitable, have more freedom, and have more fun working for somebody else than trying to do it on your own.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why most people should quit trying to be an entrepreneur and go back to a 9-5 ([4:11])
- The brutal truth about why your business is only a glamorized hobby ([8:24])
- The single most dangerous mindset that guarantees your business will fail ([11:53])
- How you’re being duped by “guru math” on social media ([17:28])
- Why feeling good all the time is a telltale sign you’re being played like a fiddle ([18:40])
- Why raw, unfiltered rage is the entrepreneur’s secret weapon ([29:31])
- The counterintuitive reason you should want the IRS to come knocking on your door ([38:00])
- Why entrepreneurship is darker, bloodier, and uglier beyond your wildest nightmares ([43:34])
- How to make more money, have more freedom, and enjoy your life more (without owning a business) ([47:01])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.