Too many successful people eventually hit a block. They think they can double down on what they were already doing, but keep coming up short.
The truth is you can’t rely on what you’ve been doing to get you to that next level. Too often, people try to work harder and it backfires on them. Instead of becoming more successful, they become riddled with anxiety, stress, and burnout.
However, it’s easier than you think to get to that next level. The hard part is you have to completely change the way you think, how you ask questions, and who you ask questions to.
In this episode, I’m revealing the steps you need to take to get to that next level so you keep evolving and growing instead of withering away and dying. There is always more out there and I want to show you how to get it all.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How a popular idiom is keeping you broke ([3:17])
- The hard to swallow reason why your growth is plateauing ([11:15])
- You need at least 100k invested in this or you’ll never reach your full potential ([12:55])
- The dirt cheap way to massively expand your brain ([14:08])
- The toxic “C-word” that slowly gnaws at your success ([16:36])
- Why trying to double your business is the most dangerous thing you can do ([17:21])
- How tiny improvements in your personal life fuels huge growth in your businesses ([17:36])
- How speed magically transforms a terrible decision into an okay decision ([19:49])
- Ignore all the social media gurus, this is the best time to post content… ([21:03])
If you want to learn more about Sean and his “Lions Not Sheep” book, head over to his website at https://seanwhalen.com/.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.