What’s the difference between $100,000 per month and $1,000,000 per month?
How you spend your time!
Most entrepreneurs pretend they’re flooded with work. In reality, they’re scrolling on instagram, checking out their emails, and hanging out with their friends all day. This false sense of being “busy” distracts them from escaping the grind, and unlocking precious moments with their children.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to best spend your time by living your life according to seasons, and unlock Scrooge McDuck levels of wealth.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way renting a football field $5,000 on Thanksgiving unlocks higher levels of personal happiness and freedom than earning $100,000 ([1:57])
- Why preparing your life according to seasons unlocks virtually unlimited trips to Bali, Bora Bora, Paris, and Maui ([5:46])
- How to avoid wasting your precious time on opportunities that are too small ([7:05])
- Why listening to the Mark Evans DM podcast sets you in a vicious “TMT” loop that stifles your growth, profits, and success ([8:49])
- How owning a non-scalable business distracts you from opportunities easily worth $100,000 per month ([13:22])
- The simple way to be way ahead of the majority of the world by mastering the “14 word” formula ([29:47])
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.