Most entrepreneurs feel enslaved to the “feast and famine” aspects of their businesses. They may make $50,000 one month, then a measly $3,000 the next month. Huge upswings always lead to massive downswings.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. I used to feel the full brunt of feasting and fasting in my businesses. Until I made one simple tweak—so simple a 3rd grader could do it—that tripled my business’s worth almost overnight.
What’s the secret?
Transforming your business from a cash business into a cash flow business. It’s the same secret Netflix, Peloton, and country clubs use.
You can apply it to ANY type of business you can think of.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to turn your business into a cash flow generating machine — and why this tweak is mandatory for your growth and long term success.
Show highlights include:
- How to triple your company’s value by the end of this week ([2:29])
- The insidious “Cash Flow” problem which makes multi-million dollar athletes and lottery winners dead broke ([3:28])
- How to transform your business into a cash flow-generating machine (without touching your offers or business model) ([8:21])
- The weird way picturing every customer you serve like a beloved family member puts your monthly income on steroids ([14:54])
- The sneaky “Preventative Maintenance” secret for squeezing more cash flow out of every deal (and making your customers happier too) ([16:16])
- Why this little-known continuity trick allows you to hire better teammates ([29:08])
- How to create a “Country Club” experience in your business and skyrocket your cash flow (even if you own a restaurant or wash windows) ([39:02])
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.