Entrepreneurship is a lonely path. Most entrepreneurs outgrow their family and friends. And when you try to help your loved ones succeed, they may hear a completely different message than you intended.
This recently happened to me and my family for the first time ever. And even though I lost some sleep at first, I’m excited now. Because it means they’re finally ready to listen to my message.
In this episode, you’ll discover the cold truth of entrepreneurship and why it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. But if you stick around after listening to this episode, you’ll experience success most can’t even dream about.
Show highlights include:
- Why your closest friends and family members are often the biggest shackles to growth (even if you love them) ([8:45])
- The “Washing Machine” trap for spending years grinding without seeing major results (and how to break free) ([10:25])
- How leaning into uncomfortable situations where you make a fool out of yourself puts your bank account on steroids ([18:03])
- How to use difficult truths to empower your growth instead of letting your emotions trick you into quitting ([24:44])
- The insidious “What Ifs” disease which nukes your energy levels, time, and impact ([26:43])
- How saying phrases like “I can’t afford that” cages you in a mediocre life ([29:54])
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.