A couple of weeks ago at my birthday event in Cleveland, Ohio, we raised over $500,000 in 30 minutes.
And you know what?
There are 6 business lessons you can apply to your business from this event. Because the truth is, you can’t raise half a million dollars if you don’t have a business to support your giving.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 6 lessons that will grow your business, so you can give away $100,000, $1 million, and even $10 million dollars.
Show highlights include:
- How donating an absurd amount of cash “forces” you to finally get out of your business’s way ([8:22])
- Why peer pressure can be the single most profitable “marketing” activity you do ([10:43])
- The counterintuitive way to attract more money to you than you could spend in 3 lifetimes ([11:59])
- The most important factor for raising $500k in 30 minutes ([23:07])
- The insidious reason why drug dealers prefer children over drugs (and how this will motivate you to give more today) ([29:20])
Want to protect yourself from cancel culture? Go to https://underfirebook.com/ and get Wesley’s book, “Under Fire: 13 Rules for Surviving Cancel Culture (and other crises).” And follow Wesley on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/wesleydonehue/.
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going to https://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at @MarkEvansDM and say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.