Too many people do everything they can to make themselves more efficient. They buy the fancy CRMs, schedule every 15 minutes in their calendar, and listen to podcasts at 2x speed.
But these people are almost always broke.
They pray to the altar of efficiency instead of effectiveness. Becoming more efficient will NEVER grow your bank account if you’re not first effective. And too often, “efficiency freaks” disguise their lack of effectiveness and cash with efficiency.
In this episode, you’ll discover how becoming more effective can 10x your income by the end of this year.
Show highlights include:
- Why setting your alarm for 4:44 am unlocks more money and freedom than anything else you do all day ([3:41])
- The weird way showing up to meetings 5 minutes early all but guarantees you’ll outearn 95% of the planet in due time ([6:24])
- The insidious way being too efficient robs your bank account blind ([8:16])
- How to watch me take a pet company from $1.1 million in revenue a year to $3-5 million by the end of the year ([17:41])
- The “Stair Step Secret” for raising an absurd amount of money in a hurry ([19:23])
- The almost-too-obvious solution if nobody’s buying your offer that skyrockets your income overnight ([26:16])
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.