As Deal Makers, we’re no strangers to business anxiety. We’re just as susceptible as the rest of the population – if not more so.
It’s tough for anyone to deal with, but it’s even more challenging when you’ve got a business to run.
In this episode, I want to share some key insights into how I deal and manage my anxiety levels when it comes to business – and show you that there’s actually huge opportunity in the anxiety you may be feeling right now.
- Understanding AND recognizing the key behaviors that drive anxiety in the first place ([2:45])
- How to reprogram your subconscious to look for solutions instead of problems ([6:45])
- What to do when sh*t hits the fan in your business ([8:00])
- Why you aren’t getting the results you want ([11:00])
- Why forcing an outcome never works, and why the universe will always resist! ([14:00])
- When to say ‘no’ to an opportunity ([15:30])
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know by leaving a short review and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss any future Deal-Making episodes!