There is nothing more powerful than giving gestures to other people.
It doesn’t matter if you know them or not. It doesn’t matter if it’s simple and inexpensive or a $100,000 car.
Not only does giving gestures make you feel amazing, but it makes other people light up with the fattest smile you ever saw. And even the smallest of gestures create massive money-making opportunities.
In this episode, I reveal how giving gestures is the most profitable investment you can make in yourself, in your teammates, and in random strangers. Listen to the episode now.
Show highlights include:
- Why wasting thousands of dollars on picking up the tab is the most fulfilling thing you can do (7:38)
- How consistent simple gestures like buying someone cigars creates massive opportunities and million dollar relationships (8:51)
- Easy and inexpensive ways to flex your “connection muscle” and build a network full of wealthy all-stars (10:44)
- Why something as simple as liking and commenting on every Instagram post can transform into 6 or 7 figure deals (13:45)
- How paying your team members for time off after an unexpected family tragedy makes them never want to work for someone else and creates an indestructible company culture (22:37)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.