Not all businesses are created equal. In some industries, you have to fight tooth and nail to only break even. But in other businesses, you can clear 8 figures without even understanding how the day-to-day works.
Here’s why I bring it up:
My new ecommerce business hit $1,018,000 in one week. It would’ve been impossible to do this in real estate in the same amount of time.
I don’t even know how the day-to-day works in this business!
In this episode, I’m sharing how some business models are more profitable than others. And how you can start a lucrative business without even knowing how it works.
Show highlights include:
- Why data is the single biggest revenue driver for real estate investors (10:17)
- Are you doing everything in your business by yourself? Here’s why you’re only delaying your bankruptcy (13:30)
- How to own businesses that you have no idea how they work and turn them into an income-generating machine (14:02)
- How to take a business from making nada to clearing $36 million a year in 12 months or less (20:36)
- Why firing your problem clients is a secret only the wealthiest entrepreneurs realize (28:09)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.