These days, there’s a lot of talk about the “new normal”. People talk about how society is changing and what changes after the crisis is over.
But if you accept society’s “normal”, you’ll be slaving away at a 9-5 until you retire with a side job at age 70.
If you want to be wealthy and successful, you’ve got to make your own “new normal”. You can decide that your new normal is hanging out on yachts, having tons of free time and flying private.
But if those things seem out of reach, you’ll never have them. In this episode, I reveal how to create a new normal more awesome than your wildest dreams.
Show highlights include:
- Why your own norm is the only norm you should care about (no matter what the government, the news or your family says) (7:55)
- How to abandon your old work habits to rearrange your day and only do the things that let you rake it in. (8:58)
- The insidious way “Financial PTSD” keeps you poor. (13:05)
- Why getting clients to pay you $10k per day doesn’t take you to the next level. (17:30)
- How hiring an assistant can skyrocket your business (even if you can’t afford it) (25:38)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.