Success looks different for everyone. But most people automatically tie success to the number in their bank account.
Success means so much more than how much money you have. And when you’re hyper-focused about money, you actually miss out on powerful opportunities.
That’s why giving more is one of the best ways to fast track your success. Especially when you know the single most important ingredient to success.
In this episode, I’m sharing this secret ingredient with you and revealing all the different ways to become successful in half as much time as it would otherwise take you.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- 5 attributes that are more important to your success than the number in your bank account (3:44)
- How being as dumb as bricks is a cheat code for becoming massively successful (4:47)
- Why giving away 20% (or more) of your paychecks without getting anything in return grows your bank account at warp speed (13:33)
- How being a perfectionist drives a wood stake through your zeroes in your bank account (16:45)
- Why you should celebrate and embrace potential business-killing problems (28:29)
- How playing not to lose suffocates you in mediocrity (30:32)
- Why the best way to become stinkin’, filthy rich is to buy for the person behind you at Starbucks (32:06)
- Why you don’t have to stop doing the things you love in order to become successful (especially if Dave Ramsey recommends it) (33:55)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.