Most business owners get in the way of their own success more often than they realize.
They let their ego get in the way. They think they’re so important to their business that they have to be involved in every aspect of their business.
But the truth is you’re not that important — and that’s a good thing. Once you understand that, you can start limiting what you do in your business and empower your employees to reach their full potential.
In this episode, I’m revealing how to set these constraints and why they’re so important to growing your business as big as it can get. Not only will it add more money to your pocket, but you’ll have way more time to enjoy your life too.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How most entrepreneurs stunt their own growth without realizing it (5:31)
- How to get an entire day of work done in 30 minutes or less (6:46)
- The “10-minute trick” that skyrockets your business’s growth and gives you more freedom than you know what to do with (9:15)
- How to print $50k of “free money” every single month without doing anything (15:59)
- The counterintuitive reason limiting yourself opens a world of opportunity to grow your business (16:58)
- Why becoming more successful is a trap that enslaves most business owners (36:12)
- How to make bookoo bucks spending only 12 hours a year in your business (38:58)
- Why thinking you’ll become a millionaire “someday” is a guaranteed way to never become a millionaire (47:36)
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.