A few weeks ago, I wanted to give away 2 Super Bowl tickets to someone who deserved it more than anybody else.
One thing led to another and I got connected with my friend Nick — a 13-year-old who has already battled multiple types of brain cancer in his short life.
In this episode, I’m joined by my friend Nick so he can share the importance of staying positive and how he stays positive through it all.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to be an inspiration to others — especially when your world is crashing down around you (5:25)
- How a 13-year-old kid battling brain cancer puts life into perspective for you (7:27)
- The cold, hard truth about how your negativity is wrecking your life (7:50)
- The stupid-obvious way to dramatically improve your life that only takes a few seconds (8:03)
- The subtle, yet powerful mindset shift that can help you defeat brain cancer (10:47)
- The secret a 13-year-old kid with brain tumors knows that allows him to still work on building a website and writing a book (15:22)
Inspired by Nick’s story? Follow him on Instagram at @Bumpy_06 to follow his story! Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.