We were all lied to.
Growing up, we were sold the dream and misconception that we should follow the traditional way of living. Go to school, get a well-paying job, and work 50-hour weeks for a stable paycheck.
Who the hell invented that?
Why is there a rule stating we have to trade our time for money?
That’s one of society’s BIGGEST delusions.
In today’s show, you’re going to learn how to escape the time-for-money trap while maximizing your time, energy and wealth to levels almost unimaginable.
- Why I don’t want to have a ‘normal life’ and neither should you (3:30)
- Why boasting about how many hours you work is a sign of failure (6:00)
- Habits of ‘poor’ people that keep them trapped in financial poverty (10:30)
- If time is money, here’s how to tell if you’re spending yours wisely (13:10)
- The one everlasting skillset everyone needs to be successful (20:00)
- Why paying $50k for one website page was one of the best investments I’ve ever made (32:30)
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know by leaving a short review and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss any future Deal-Making episodes!