Far too many people are wasting their time looking around at what everyone else is doing.
But nobody around you understands what you’re going through - and you’ve got no idea what other people are struggling to solve. You’ll never learn much from the outside looking in. You need to focus on where you’re headed.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about minding your own F’ing numbers, and not changing what you’re doing because you’ve seen or heard something different from someone else.
Focus is everything. Pay attention to YOUR data and ignore everyone else’s.
- The only person you’re ever competing against (3:00)
- The one metric that can determine your business’s fate (5:00)
- The worst advice I’ve ever seen on lead generation (5:45)
- How this ‘old school’ marketing tactic can land high paying clients (7:00)
- High ticket vs. low ticket - which is more valuable to your business? (20:00)
- The right mindset for unlimited business growth (21:45)
- The best types of clients and the ones you’re better off without! (23:00)
- How travel helps you break out of your comfort zone (35:00)
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know by leaving a short review and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you don’t miss any future Deal-Making episodes!