It starts here. I’m drawing a line in the sand. I’m creating a world of Deal-Makers and showing people how to get whatever they want in life.
Whether it’s a lifestyle of mansions and caviar or a life of meaning and legacy (or both, or neither, or anything else that you want), the way to have whatever you want is to become a Deal-Maker.
My name is Mark Evans DM (the DM stands for Deal-Maker!) Let me show you how to be a Deal-Maker in Business and in life.
Let me show you how to be a Deal-Maker
in business and in life
This is a post. And for good reason. It will change your life if you read through it. It change your life in massive ways if you read it more than once. Bookmark this post and make it a habit to read it daily for a month. You’ll see unbelievable transformation when you do.
There’s A Problem In Our World
There’s a huge problem in the world. It’s more significant than you realize.
The problem? Life is short and people are willing to settle for less.
Life is short: Most of us are lucky to get 80 or 90 years on this earth; many have fewer. And, since some of that is our childhood, and a big chunk is spent sleeping, we’re left with… well, much less.
People are willing to settle for less: Unfortunately, even though we don’t have a lot of time on this planet, many people get caught up in a less-than-significant life. They go to college, get a job, buy a house, get married, have children, and look forward to retirement. (There’s nothing wrong with those things necessarily but for many people those things end up becoming traps that keep them from achieving their dreams. Even though life is short, people become risk-averse as they focus on living at a certain level of mediocrity.)
I ask you: How many great people allowed their inspiring dreams to be diminished because of student debts, mortgage payments, and worrying that you might not have enough for retirement?
This describes most people’s lives. I want to change that.
Rather than taking a chance and rising above, many people look at their commitments and feel burdened and handcuffed and unable to achieve their dreams. So they put their dreams on the shelf and instead just work to put food on the table, save for retirement, and hope that their golden years are the opportunity for freedom and comfort that they originally dreamed about.
You Have To Ask Yourself A Question
There’s nothing wrong with what most would call a “normal” life—college, house, family, retirement. Nothing wrong with that at all, and if you are interpreting what I’ve written in that way, you’ve missed the point.
But you have to ask yourself a question: are you giving up your dreams to have this normal life? Did you once dream of climbing a mountain, starting a business, curing a disease, inventing a product, or sweeping your spouse of his or her feet to take them away on a luxurious vacation?
Too many people think they’re putting their dreams on pause to have a normal life but what they’re really doing is adjusting their vision and aiming lower, becoming risk averse and choosing to accept less in life.
This post is meant to call you out of that and to give you the strategies and tools that will let you have everything you want in life.
I’m here to show you the way and to blaze a path for anyone—no matter where you’ve come from and what your background is and whether you’re starting off with advantages or disadvantages—I’m here to show you how to enjoy a lifestyle that YOU want to have.
I’m here to show you the Deal-Maker way.
I’m A Deal-Maker—Here’s What That Means And Why I Want You To Be A Deal-Maker Too
My name is Mark Evans. People have nicknamed me “The Deal-Maker,” or “The DM” for short. At first I thought it was a fun, clever name that described how much I loved making real estate deals.
However, I’ve come to realize that it means so much more.
What is a Deal? It’s an agreement between two or more parties. Each party might come to the table with differing ideas and goals but a deal is made when each party finds common ground and negotiates the agreement to a conclusion.
And a Deal-Maker? That’s someone who helps drive the negotiation and brings the agreement to a conclusion.
And the best Deal-Makers are those who do it in a way where everyone wins, where everyone achieves their fullest potential, where everyone leaves the negotiation happy.
So, what does that have to do with life and business? How can someone be a Deal-Maker in life and business?
There are many ways (and you might be surprised at these)…
- You are a Deal-Maker when you met your spouse—when you got their number, asked them on a date, built a relationship with them, married them and created a life together. The “deal” is that you both enjoy a greater life together.
- You are a Deal-Maker with your job (if you have one)—you show up to work and do the work required, putting in the time to build your knowledge and efficacy. The “deal” is that you work for your employer and they pay you.
- Or, you are a Deal-Maker with your business (if you have one)—you build a company, sell products or services, and earn revenue and profit from it. The “deal” is that you accept the occasional risks of owning a business to get a reward.
- You are a Deal-Maker with yourself—there’s the adventure-seeker who wants to live on a beach, and there’s the careful person who thrives in routine. These two people live in each of us and we each make a deal with these people daily. The “deal” is made by whoever wins: do you show up to work when you’re supposed to or do you call in sick and go to the beach?
- Perhaps the most surprising concept of them all: You are a Deal-Maker with your future self. Your future self will look back at your present self. Will your future self feel regret that your present self didn’t do enough? Didn’t enjoy life enough? Didn’t invest in something? Didn’t take a chance to quit your job and start a business? The “deal” is, your present self needs to build a current reality that your future self will be glad to live in.
I could go on and on but these are some of the ways that you make deals every day. The question is: Are you making deals in your life where everyone wins? Where everyone is happy? Are you a Deal-Maker who accepts the challenges (and yes, even the occasional risk) to step up and take charge of your life, to create a win/win scenario with yourself, your spouse, your children, your friends, your family, your work, your clients, and even your future self?
Too many people accept a life of mediocrity. My passion and purpose in life is to be the Deal-Maker—to figure out what I want in life and to go out and get it by making the right deals with the right people (and even with myself) to create win/win deals that create a great life for myself and leave this world in a better place.
Take the leap to become a Deal-Maker
… and FINALLY live the life you dream
Do you want to rise above the risk averse, cautious mediocrity that so many people are stuck in? Let me show you how to be a Deal-Maker…